OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$6500 - S$12000
- To champion and increase revenue income and volume on all FX and FX-related product for Premier clients.
- Monitor and ensure prompt execution of all FX products under the Premier FX product shelf.
- Call on existing Premier client to determine FX needs and identify possible FX solutions, strategies and trading ideas.
- Handle clients-initiated FX spot transactions
- Assisting Relationship Managers to build new client base by joint client appointment/portfolio review, for selected sophisticated FX products.
- Keep abreast with market trends, regulations and market intelligence to identify and capture opportunities in the FX space.
- Provide timely FX market updates and insights to RMs, with a focus towards FX Interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable FX trade ideas and strategies.
- Contribute towards periodic investment FX client publications (e.g.: newsletters, trade recommendations).
- Conduct client seminars.
- At least 5 years relevant sales and trading experience in financial services and the FX market and/or other Treasury related products.
- Possess robust FX market knowledge and experience, with strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in FX and/or equity markets.
- Sound analytical mind and ability to interpret economic news and data.
- Candidate should ideally be mature, confident, and able to play a meaningful role in client meetings.
- Able to communicate effectively with English and Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization.
- A good university degree or the equivalent in professional qualification preferred.
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred.
Closing on 10 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company