Global Cyber Defence Centre - IT Security Incident Responder
MUNICH MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$9000 - S$13000
As part of the IT Risk & Security tower, the objective of this team is to protect Munich Re against active cyber & security threats. To do so, the members of the Global Cyber Defence Centre actively monitor the Global Munich Re environment and detect and remediate security events.
As an integral member of the Global Cyber Defence Centre, you are responsible for proactively identifying, analyzing, and responding to cyber & security threats to our corporate environment.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and use cases for monitoring and handling different types of security events
- Threat intelligence gathering to ensure that detection methods are effective against current threats
- Monitoring alert queues, responding to security alerts as a Level 2 responder
- Handling events as part of the Security Incident Management Process
- Act as a Tier 2 triage contact, collecting data and information to inform and advise the Security Incident Response Team
- Work with both internal and external partners to investigate, remediate, and clean up after security incidents
- Prepare detailed intelligence reports, providing information on findings, status and progress of investigations, as well as vulnerability and risk factors
- Help drive forward good Conduct for the business to deliver the best outcomes for customers / policyholders
- You will possess 5-10yrs working experience in a Cyber Security Operations Centre or equivalent
- Degree in Computer Science or other IT-related discipline
- MS/Linux Forensic Knowledge
- CISSP/GSEC/ or other IT Security certifications
- Network traffic analysis and diagnosis
- Powershell/Python/or other scripting experience
- Experience with Security Incident and Event Management Tools
- Advanced networking experience including identifying and assessing suspicious network activity
- In depth working knowledge of Incident Management and escalation process
- Excellent spoken and written business English essential,
- Experience driving business change and implementing leading best practice procedures
- Strong team orientation and have experience working as part of a global team, both internally and via 3rd party arrangements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
Please apply via the following link.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 23 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company