TECHNICORUM HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$12000
Job Description & Requirements
- The group is planning to set up a new financial institution in Singapore and apply for licences under MAS.
- As the Chief Executive Officer your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Main contact person to liaise with the various shareholders, government entities, and the public
- Develop and grow the company's short and long-term strategy
- Create and implement the company or organisation's vision and mission
- Evaluate and oversee the work of other executives within the company, including but not limited to directors and other chief officers
- Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments to ensure the company is at the forefront of this new emerging market
- Assess risks to the company and ensure they are monitored, tracked and minimized
- Set strategic goals and ensure key components and deliverables are met for various stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of working experience with a track record in scaling up startups or SMEs,
- Have Strong Knowledge of payments, EMI, acquiring, e-money, digital assets,
- Have exposure to working in top tier banking environments and exposure to emerging markets.
- Candidates with experience dealing in strategy consulting in the banking sector and from leading strategy globally.
- Entrepreneurs who have built or co-founded successful companies.
Good To Have
- Driven, energetic, entrepreneur and have a passion to work in an emerging market.
- Highly adaptable to various situations and comfortable working in a varied and multi-cultural environment
- Able to cope with a fairly fast-paced environment
- Good public speaking skills with clear directives and able to influence various parties
- knowledge in Fintech/banking/consulting/financial instruments industry
Closing on 23 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company