Group Communications Executive
GOLDEN EQUATOR HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$3500
We are looking for an individual that embodies excellence, curiosity, and courage to join our communication team. The Group’s Communications Executive will collaborate with different business verticals across the Group to drive communication initiatives that deliver on organisational goals.
- Engage in the day-to-day implementation of communication strategies, supporting Group Communication Lead in the execution of both internal and external comms
- Build and maintain relationships with key international and local media and influencers covering the different verticals of the Group focusing on our shared workspace, financial literacy platform, and fintech businesses.
- Monitor the news, peers, and keep abreast of relevant industry developments that will impact our businesses
- Draft internal and external communication material including press release, media responses, internal memo, etc.
- Track and report on results of communication activities
- Participate and collaborate actively in project teams and with key stakeholders to achieve desired results
- A good diploma/degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business, Social Sciences or Finance disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in a PR agency or in-house comms role with a proven track record in building a reputation for B2C brands
- Experience working on local and international expansion as well as familiarity with journalists in lifestyle, consumer, technology, and B2C tech apps
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong command of English; working knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Strong project management skills including excellent follow-through and attention to details
- Organised, resourceful, collaborative and results-oriented; takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work with little supervision
The ideal candidate will be an independent self-starter who is passionate about storytelling, reputation building and works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses creating value within the finance, consulting, and workspace sectors. In all that we do, we seek to realise a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? Share your CV with us and share why you’d like to join us!
Closing on 01 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company