Group Head, Security Testing
CGS-CIMB SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$12000
Build, strengthen, and maintain IT security testing methods, tools, processes in order to manage risks, enable business, improve security posture and meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Conduct security testing such as vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, application security test (code level), red teaming, simulation exercises/tests (process level)
- Track and ensure prompt completion of remediation and mitigations
- Recommend, build and maintain security testing platforms, tools, technologies
- Formulate security testing policies, standards, guidelines
- Establish security testing processes
- Measure and improve maturity of security testing
- Manage development and performance of team member(s)
- Mentor and guide junior team member(s)
- Stay up to date with business, regulatory and IT requirements
- Ensure secure testing program enables business, addresses regulations, aligns with IT strategies
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computing
- CISSP, CEH, CREST, OSCP or other related information security certifications
- At least 10 years of IT security testing experience covering areas such as vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, application security test, simulation exercises/tests.
- At least 5 years of experience building and managing security team.
- Frequent and regular communications and sharing with senior management, technical personnel and business users.
- Experience working with cross-geographical teams in various time zones.
Closing on 30 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company