Head, Legal & Secretariat
NETWORK FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$14000 - S$19000
As the head of the Legal department, this position is responsible for the Group’s legal affairs.
The Legal department reviews, drafts, advises and assists the Board, management and all levels of staff from various business units on all types of legal and contractual matters; including all manner of agreements. The Legal department is also in charge of liaising with external counsel, giving advice and conducting training on legal processes and new and existing laws and regulations.
As the head of the Secretariat department, this position is responsible for the Group’s Corporate Secretariat affairs.
The Secretariat department isresponsible for Group- wide Company Secretariat matters, including coordinating with external corporate secretariat agents, drafting and reviewing AGM, EGM and Board Meeting agendas, drafting and reviewing Board and management meeting minutes and resolutions, and maintaining secretariat filings and documentation for all the Group’s Singapore and overseas registered entities.
- Advising the Group’s Board of Directors, GCEO, management and staff on legal and secretariat issues
- Participating in the formulation of general management policies and advising on related legal and secretariat matters
- Developing and leading legal and secretariat strategies to promote and protect the Group’s interests
- Overseeing delivery of legal and secretariat services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and administrative staff
- Implementing of key legal and secretariat processes
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on all types of legal agreements and secretariat documents
- Education in legal from an accredited law school and must have been called to the Singapore Bar
- At least 12 to 15 years of experience in legal roles across the industry
- Successful experience leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements.
- Must have exceptionally good communication which will especially be necessary in this leadership position
- Must also have exceptionally good skills in the legal negotiation such as mergers and acquisitions, tender bidding, and contract acquisitions
- Exceptionally good leadership skills having ability to influence cross-functional teams towards a unified direction along with the business’s senior leadership and relevant stakeholders.
Closing on 09 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company