Head of Application and Infrastructure Management
CGS-CIMB SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$12000
This person is responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses business process requirements (Change the Bank)
- Analyzes the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions, enhancements and configurations.
- Lead a team that are conversant and able to apply in the detailed functions within all the software ecosystems and/or platforms that are under their care and think of ways to apply the software/functionalities to enable new business or to make the existing business more efficient and successful.
2. Creates processes and protocols for software (Change the Bank)
- Creates, develops and oversees protocols and procedures for any new software that is introduced to the organization. Once these standards are developed, they may also need to provide training to the support teams and also provide advisory assistance to business users.
3. Manages the regular monitoring of capacity, SLA and maintain the technology stack (Run the Bank)
- Lead a team which manages and plan ahead for system hardware capacity and cater to application software implementation and upgrades to meet regulatory standards and related cyber security standards.
4. Troubleshoots problems (Run the Bank)
- Provide technical leadership and problem resolution experience whenever there is an incident. The person or a member of the application management team will review the issue and is responsible to work with the Incident Managers for a short-term solution and also responsible for the implementation of the long term agreed remedial actions agreed in the final incident report within the committed timeline.
5. Solution Analysis (Run the Bank)
- Provide leadership and train the team to have a strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills as their jobs require identifying problems and assessing potential application solutions. The person should also be able to guide the team to provide solutions which is backed with detailed analysis and also creative thinking.
- The person is expected to communicate and be able to be able share the findings and suggestions with stakeholders.
6. Team Management
- To manage a software implementing team, the person needs good leadership abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for
- automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best delivery and support.
- Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the Governance and Procurement Teams.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage, network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
Closing on 16 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company