Head of CASA Application Services
CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$10830 - S$13334
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center, Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP), is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business with over 800 IT staffs covering Production and Application Development activities. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by supporting their IT solutions and envisioning and developing the Bank’s futures information systems.
Within ISAP, the IT Production department (ITS) is in charge of IT Operations (RUN) for CACIB IT infrastructure in Paris, which is the main IT hub, and to a lower extent other geographies such as London and Singapore.
These activities cover the following technologies:
• Core Infrastructure: Network, Security, Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Cloud), Storage and Backup
• Middleware: Database (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Postgre), Big Data and production tools (Control-M, MQSeries, CFT, Sharepoint, etc)
• Workplace: User Access Infrastructure (Citrix, VDI, etc) and Unified Communication systems
• Application and Operations: technical support of CACIB applications (Capital Market, Corporate Banking, Risk and Finance) and control tower (Incident Management, Quality)
Build activities, such as architecture, design and project management, are managed by Paris Infrastructure teams
The HOS for Application Services is in charge of the teams responsible for day-to-day technical support, management and maintenance of CASA business applications (from a technical perspective, functional aspects are out of scope).
Reporting to the Head of Applications and Operations Department, you will be overall responsible over a section of 32 staffs, 2 teams, mixed between internal and external resources.
The HOS is accountable for the RUN services and is responsible for day-to-day operational services on CASA Application Services section.
The Section teams work mainly in Europe time zones and this role will be focused on Paris working hours. Flexible rotations are allowed based on the nature of duties.
The scope of services provided by your teams covers the technical support of all CASA business applications, which are primarily located in France.
The HOS Team Manager has a wide spectrum of responsibilities and actions.
As the manager of the teams, he/she:
• Manages and controls the activity of his 2 direct reports (2 Service Managers),
• Coaches and develops direct reports and the section’s key resources,
• Participates to recruitment process for the team,
• Secures staff sourcing and retention in Singapore,
• Animates the team to encourage collaboration and sharing of practices.
As the manager of the scope of activity, he/she:
• Ensures activity is performed with high level of quality and in alignment with norms, standards, processes and procedures,
• Owns and leads the resolution of major and sometimes complex incidents involving multiple CACIB teams across geographies and / or external vendors,
• Owns the “run the bank” for the Applications perimeter and supports the “change the bank” in close coordination with the CAGIP teams based in Paris,
• Build string partnership relation with BLIs and the Applications Managers
• Challenges existing processes and practices and brings new ways of working,
• Ensures team productivity, continuous service improvement and department optimization
• Estimates the yearly budget, sets monthly forecasts and follows up BAU/Project monthly balance.
• Manages and optimizes costs.
• Promote and foster new way of working and encourage the team to actively participate to the transformation towards DEVOPS and automation
As a member of ISAP/ITS, he/she:
• facilitates collaboration and spread of information from and to the team,
• participates to the department’s activities including brainstorming, team building and other team or transversal actions,
• fosters innovation mindset,
• contributes to ISAP/ITS global branding and communication
• Contribute actively to transverses initiatives
• Deep CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins.
• Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tools, such as Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet.
• Experience with feature toggles.
• Source code management using tools.
• Experience in Application development.
• Able to advise development teams on cloud native application development Experience deploying applications to production using Docker.
• Mandatory good knowledge on the scheduler.
• Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking to the extent of knowing Front office to back office application flow.
• Team management.
• Budget Management.
• Strong leadership abilities with ability to do efficient multitasking
• Clear Verbal and writing Communication skills at multiple levels in an international context and should be able to follow organization process
• Client Oriented with Strong Relationship management.
• Ability to work simultaneously with different profiles (technical/functional, medium/top management, etc.)
• Coordination and decision taking capabilities during crisis situations.
• Ability to work under pressure
Job specific environment and/or organization
• English and French speaking environment:
o You will be supporting French Business and interacting with IT teams who are based in France. Those teams are not comfortable working in English and would need to relay on French speaking local management and interfaces to facilitate the daily interaction.
o Incidents and Crisis management escalation, coordination and animation are mainly run in French as this include all the French counterparts (Business and Local IT French teams).
• Working hours will match Europe business hours - 2pm to 11pm SGT (rotation in morning shift is possible based on duties).
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
• Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Other duties may be assigned.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company