Head of Information and Technology shared services
RUBICON INT'L TALENT EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Information Technology
S$12000 - S$15000
What “BANK” can offer:
- Exciting career for an entrepreneurial leader who will shape the future of “BANK”
- Innovative and international working environment
- Planning, implementing and working with frontier technology in banking.
- A dynamic working environment
- Career path opportunities at a senior level both within “BANK” and throughout the “Group” Group
- Working in a highly motivated, young and dynamic team
- Attractive remuneration
General Job Statement:
The role is to oversee the organization’s core banking strategies and initiatives. Ensure alignment with the Bank’s business strategy, digital strategy and support its key lines of business. This position is for an adventurous mid-career executive with broad banking IT experience, able to bring structure and organisation to a rapidly expanding bank, but not molded to rigid and formal structures. The position is based in Cambodia.
Essential Duty and Responsibility:
- Define and execute a strategy for the core banking systems/platforms/networks that is cost effective, reduces complexity and improves speed to market of new product delivery.
- Work with the Head of Digital technology to assure overall efficient and market leading value propositions are being offered by the bank.
- Oversee the providing of core banking services at 20+ bank branches and HQ. These services include, but is not limited to core bank operational systems, ATMs, networks, desktop support etc.
- Assure the absolute efficiency and availability of core banking systems.
- Provide enterprise-wide direction on the use of core technologies for banking operations.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to achieve operational efficiency and excellence.
- Oversee the execution on multiple core banking projects at the same time in cooperation with the relevant project managers and project management office.
- Assure compliance with governance best practice procedures.
- Be aware of and manage and mitigate ever increasing levels of cyber-attacks in cooperation with the CSO.
- Be responsible for the integration services between the digital solutions and core banking systems.
- Oversee the development of reports and dashboards providing all the required management information in a timeous and efficient manner.
- Establish standards of performance and monitors conformance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements)
- Participate on Committees and Project Steering Committees, ensuring IT risk management and governance is aligned with enterprise needs, risk appetite and as appropriate, industry best practice
- Management of planning, staffing and budgeting of core information and technology areas of Bank to ensure appropriate execution on policies and procedures while achieving Bank’s strategic business objectives in an efficient and effective manner
- Engage and collaborate with other relevant departments and CM business units, enabling recommend technologies that support Bank’s technological needs.
- Oversee the recruitment, training, retention, and organization of information and technology personnel in accordance with Bank’s talent acquisition personnel policies and budget requirements
- Ensure compliance with all policies and processes.
(1) Education / Experience
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years management and leadership of Core banking IT Business Solutions (Flexcube or similar).
- Minimum of 10 years IT management experience
- This experience should include data centre, server infrastructure, networks, service management, functional application support and project management.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience of a challenging entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to cope with rapid change, in an organized way - Highly-organized, self-motivated; leadership style of continuous improvement - Strong leadership presence with high-motivation to meet personal, team and corporate goals
- The ability to manage many competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- The ability to manage expectations of senior leaders, report progress and describe initiatives succinctly and clearly.
- Determine the profile of risks in the estate and devise a strategy to mitigate.
- The ability to develop & mentor members of the team.
- Able to coordinate the activities of a diverse group of engineers, driving discovery, troubleshooting and resolution steps.
- Experience with people management (coaching, performance evaluation, career planning, project prioritization, escalation support during incidents, etc.)
- Detail oriented, process driven, innovative mindset and a deeply ingrained sense of ownership for the services delivered
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of a broad range of technologies.
- Problem & incident management expertise.
- Detail oriented, process driven, innovative mindset
(1) Ability to thrive in a fast changing environments, both internally and externally; with banking and regulatory quickly adapting to economic growth in Cambodia.
(2) Ability to communicate and maintain good relationship with all levels of employees.
(3) Experience working in developing economies, adapting, flexible and resilient.
(4) This role is for both local and international applicants.
Scope and Dimensions:
(1) This is a senior management position and the incumbent can expect an attractive remuneration package with comprehensive benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience that reflect the seniority and skills required for this role
(2) Reporting directly to the CEO of the bank
(3) Direct management initially of 30 persons - Core Application Manager, System Integration, Governance and Security, PMO, BI & MIS, Infrastructure, Service management
(1) Attractive package commensurate with experience
(2) KPI incentives to be determined
(3) Eligible for housing and car provided by “BANK” as appropriate
(4) Potential for relocation costs
(1) Phnom Penh
(2) “BANK” Headquarters
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company