Head of Investor Relations
ASPIRE FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$8000 - S$12000
What will you be doing?
- #1 priority - identify and bring in new potential investors (family offices, HNWIs, private debt funds, etc.) willing to provide private debt capital that Aspire can deploy to its SME customers
- Manage and maintain good relationships with the existing investors
- Work with CEOs and founders to strategize and execute plans to address debt capital needs in the short and long term
- To conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with investors and address any relevant questions or concerns
- Plan, develop and implement a proactive investor communication strategy, framework, processes, or programs
- Draft all investor relations communication materials and public documents, including presentations, announcements, Q+A documents, information memos, briefings, website content etc
- To help to perform a range of analyses that will include industrial analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation
- Monitor and trends and determine appropriate strategy
- Ensure the effective two-way communication between investors and internal stakeholders.
- Manage investor meetings, events, conferences, roadshows etc.
What will you need?
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, or equivalent practical experience from a reputable university.
- 5+ years of prior work experience as Investor Relations role or experience in investment, private banking, wealth management firms, family offices, private debt funds
- Experience in Startup or Fintech experience is preferred
- Ability to solve problems and navigate complexity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and often ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit and creativity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Closing on 28 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company