Head of Investor Relations/Corporate Finance (Real Estate Investment Trust, Policies) SW228
PASONA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Marketing / Public Relations, Real Estate / Property Management, Others
S$12000 - S$16500
- Facilitating communications and liaising with Unitholders, equity analysts, media and other stakeholders. This includes regular statutory reporting, such as producing annual reports to Unitholders, preparation for investor presentations, resulting briefings, assists in preparing prospectus and circulars and other engagement activities with investors, managing investor queries and developing the investor relations strategy
- Building relations with potential and existing investors and analysts through various communication platforms, as well as collating feedback from the investment community
- Assist, plan and communicate a sustainability framework and activities by the REIT and the Manager, coordinating the activities, and preparing its sustainability reports
- Assisting the Chief Financial Officer in facilitating and coordinating the formulation of strategic plans focused primarily on the creation of value for Unitholders, and in promoting and marketing the REIT to Unitholders, prospective investors and the media through regular communications, roadshows, events and a website
- Assist to review monthly financial closing, consolidation and preparing group financial reporting. Ensure reporting is in accordance to accounting standard and local regulation. Where necessary, liaise with external auditors for timely completion of statutory audits.
- Prepare financial results papers and presentation for Audit Committee and Board
- Assist to review financing document
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well orally and in writing and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- 5+ years experiences relevant to investor relations in REIT managers
- Familiarity with IFRS, good understanding of group consolidations and reporting will be an advantage. Adequately familiar with investor relations and policies of REIT managers
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CMA and/or CPA highly desirable
Interested applicants pls send in a copy of your resume with your current, expected salaries and availability in Microsoft Word format to See Wei (R1551122) firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate processing.
Kindly indicate in your email subject title as "Job Application for 9595 Head of Investor Relations/Corporate Finance (Real Estate Investment Trust, Policies) SW228"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, other applications will be updated to our database for future job opportunities
Closing on 26 May 2021orview more job listings from this company