Head of Product
GREEN LINK DIGITAL BANK PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$10000 - S$18000
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for the supply chain financing proposition of Green Link Bank.
Green Link Digi Bank is Singapore's inaugural wholesale Digi bank focusing on supply chain finance, mainly serving MSMEs and aiming to help MSMEs grow and improve digitization.
· Formulating business strategy in acquiring and retaining customer, promoting Green Link Bank as customer’s preferred choice in supply chain and trade financing
· Designing and executing Green Link Bank’s supply chain financing products, including but not limited to: payables, receivables and purchase order financing
· Monitoring product pipelines, leading product managers to deliver products per Bank strategy
· Responsible for the full suite of digital trade propositions, including but not limited to: trade document exchange digitalisation, e-Invoicing, e-Bill of Lading, e-Letter of Credit, electronic payment commitment
· Reporting directly to Chief Digital Officer, joining his/her in relevant Committees to represent product
· Working closely with customer service, sales, relationship management, legal, operations and IT development to ensure product is timely delivered
· Joining sales force in customer and partner pitch
· Assist in review, analysis and recommendation of company policies, procedures, quality, and standard work practices to ensure effective performance of treasury activities and adherence to relevant laws, digital bank’s policies, and rules and regulations established by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
· Managing a team of product managers
You should apply if you:
· Have at least 8 years of work experience at a financial institution(s), of which at least 4 years of experience in senior positions
· Are a domain expert in supply chain and trade financing and trade digitalisation
· Have solid people management and customer management skills
· Have proven ability in driving outcomes where influence and consensus building are key
· Are great at stakeholder management, able to thoughtfully and tactically challenge status quo
· Are an excellent communicator, able to communicate clearly in both English and Mandarin is advantageous to liaise with stakeholders in China
· Are organised, detail oriented and thorough
Closing on 27 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company