Head of RM Cockpit and Tools Platform
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$13000 - S$25000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The principal objective of the position is to lead a transformational change in the management and development of the platform constituting the RM cockpit and tools across the Affluent segments in the Global CPBB organization for Standard Chartered. The CPBB Affluent segments include Private Bank, Priority Private, Priority and Premium client segments. The Head of RM Cockpit and Tools Platform will work closely with key senior stakeholders in Group, Region and Countries to integrate and manage the RM Cockpit / Workbench systems and tools to ensure a seamless and best-in-class experience for Affluent RMs and Clients.
The individual filling this role will own outcomes such as: (i) Increased usage of new RM Cockpit systems and tools by RMs etc. (ii) Improved sales productivity on WM activities on the RM platforms, (iii) Materially increasing RM NPS or other RM satisfaction measures. This position will also provide overall Global governance on the RM Cockpit platform.
Design and Strategy
• Detail the Global design (end state vision) of RM Cockpit and Tools platform including integration with CPBB’s WM product & advice, Core banking and CRM platforms
• Develop the implementation roadmap for the Global RM Cockpit and tools, secure alignment and budgets
• Be the Global Product Owner of RM Cockpit and Tools squad aligned with the Enterprise Agility principles; manage squad to achieve Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) for the squad
• Benchmark Standard Chartered competitively against the best RM platforms and tools, identify key trends and incorporate into SC’s plans
Key Business Responsibilities
Collaborate with key stakeholders across Wealth Management, Sales and Distribution, Technology, Data and Digital teams to:
• Be the Product Owner of the RM Cockpit and Tools Platform squad and execute on the agreed backlog in accordance with Agile principles
• Develop a clear end state design (using Design Thinking methodologies), milestones and implementation roadmap for the RM Cockpit and tools platform
• Deliver flexible, cost-effective, scalable and digital innovations to enable RMs to efficiently conduct their WM and other activities and deliver a superior and differentiated client experience
• Develop RM journeys, dashboards and integrate with core banking platforms technology initiatives, WM, CRM and other digital client journeys such as Grow My Wealth and WM Toolkit
• Setup and provide business oversight in a RM Cockpit design council to oversee ongoing RM platform initiatives
• Define, drive and track success metrics (OKR’s) to increase usage of RM Cockpit systems and tools, improve RM productivity and enhance RM satisfaction
• Design and implement a change management strategy, including an RM forum, RM launch training, demo’s, communications etc.
People and Talent
• Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values.
• Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people and provide oversight to ensure that relevant users of RM Cockpit systems in markets are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles and that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate the relevant risks.
• Mentoring, coaching and professional development of team members at various levels, sharing knowledge and skills.
• Strong Team player skills and the ability to work with a diverse workforce
Operations, Governance and Risk Management
• Collaborate with and support measurement of RM systems operational performance (processing time, accessibility, security, compliance and controls etc.) with responsible stakeholders in technology and COO teams
• Derive insights from digital, technology and operations to develop state-of-the-art RM cockpit designs and strategy
• Advise in-market counterparts on RM cockpit, operations, risk management, controls, regulatory and audit issues as necessary
• Be aware of and understand the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to RM systems management
• Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations
• Engage with all audit report findings and ensure feedback is acted upon
• Support the effective management of operational risks across the Business and in compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations at a global level
• Ensure that Risk Management matters that are brought to attention are subject to direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to the relevant Risk Committees and/or line management.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
• Support the business to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles, such as Fair Outcomes for Clients; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Regulators, Auditors
• Affluent Segments and Distribution – Group, Region and Country
• Wealth Management – Group, Region and Country
• COO Offices, Operations
• Digital and Data teams
Our Ideal Candidate
• Strong financial services/experience (overall 15 years’ experience)
• Several years’ experience in RM systems including CRM, workbench and tools - design and management
• Some experience in digital with focus in client engagement
• Strong leadership and strategic skills
• Strong understanding of Affluent Segments (including Private Banking) Banking, Sales process, WM business products, client experience and digital operations
• Experience in Design thinking and Agile management
• Experience in functions involving multiple and cross-functional bank stakeholders such as Client experience, RMs / Frontline, Operations, Technology and Digital
• Excellent communication/writing skills with ability to get points across to all levels internally & externally
• Working knowledge of relevant regulations in key jurisdictions in SCB’s footprint
• Prior experience as a Product Owner
• Experience with project management
• Experience in software quality acceptance
• Knowledge on CRM product in the industry
• Structured and process driven, with experience in a multi-cultural team, across borders and time zones
• Good analytics and reporting skills, being able to derive insights and manage communications
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines and manage expectations
• Minimum a Bachelor and/or master’s degree in technology or business management or Banking / Finance or any other relevant field
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Closing on 19 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company