Hedge Fund Administration – Supervisor – Transfer Agency
APEX FUND SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
S$5000 - S$7000
The successful applicant will be responsible for day-to-day operations of capital activity of hedge funds and will strive to be the one point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors. To carry out these duties, the successful applicant will carry out and coordinate with the relevant support team, and to deliver timely and accurate transfer agency services to our clients. This role will report to Manager – Transfer Agency.
· Assist Manager to oversee the work done by oversea offices
· Provide CRM client relationship management
· Deliver reporting and FATCA/CRS filing
· Co-ordinate documentation for capital activity to ensure AML compliance
· Monitor cash activity of the fund and liaise with client to ensure sufficient cash balance for redemption payment
· Review and process subscription and redemption activity in a timely manner
· Review and keep the register of shareholders of the fund up-to-date
· University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
· Professional qualified accountant
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in fund administration’s transfer agency service
· Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills – English and Mandarin.
· Flexibility and ability to multi-task
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· Knowledge in PAXUS is an advantage
To be successful in this role it is envisaged you are a motivated and self-driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization.
We offer a modern and progressive work environment, and offer a path towards future career growth.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your expected salary and availability by email at email@example.com
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company