TIMES PUBLISHING LIMITED
S$1800 - S$3000
- Perform Helpdesk support for users in Windows or Mac environment.
- Manage, review, and maintain user accounts in various system.
- Manage and perform patch management and follow up on windows vulnerabilities identified during vulnerability assessments reviews.
- Manage and monitor performance and uptime for on premise and on cloud infrastructure systems for servers and databases.
- Perform annual disaster recovery exercise and follow up with DR procedure updates.
- Maintain documentation for audit purposes.
- Diploma in Computer science or equivalent.
- Familiar with general ticketing software such as Remedy, Samanage, Zendesk.
- Knowledge in user management in Active Directory, Azure AD and Office365
- Experienced with Windows Server 2016 and newer, network devices and firewall.
- Knowledge in database management and backup operations
- Strong security focus and good communications skills.
*Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior positions.
Working Location: 16 Tuas Avenue 5, Singapore 639340
Closing on 02 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company