IAM Technical Project Manager
VISEO ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$8500 - S$11500
- IAM Project Manager is responsible in planning and implementation of various I&AM activities and
- Identifies the current IAM implementation of various applications WM users are using in APAC.
- Identifies the necessary solutions, processes and methods in consultation of different stakeholders.
- Establishes a plan and methodology to remediate the identified gaps.
- Organizes the review and reporting mechanisms.
- Documents the methodology as policy or procedure.
- Ensure the full coverage as per asset inventory
- Review of current RBAC implementation
- Identify the current auto reconciliation and auto provisioning, and identify the necessary changes
- Identify the toxic accesses and implement the rules to detect and treat them
- Identify technical accounts, their usage and their security
Essential Banking Knowledge
- Good understanding of various banking business domains
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills
- Knowledge on RBAC
- Knowledge on auto reconciliation and auto provisioning mechanisms
- Proficient with various technologies
- Knowledge on technical accounts and their management
- Experience in Documentation
- Access management products
- Privileged Account Management products
Qualifications & Experience
- Extended knowledge of IAM and PAM concepts.
- Experience in the IT industry with a strong background in computer operations, software
- development, and network administration.
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Must be able to handle customers in a confident, positive and responsive manner.
- To know how to define an action plan and to follow up on progress.
- To be organized and meticulous.
- Good communication, technical writing/diagramming skills.
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate ethical responsibility, maturity, and discretion.
Other Value-added Competencies
- Experience in banking application development environments is a plus
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company