Identity and Access Management (IAM) Project Manager (1 Yr Contract)
KPMG SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
S$7000 - S$14000
The IAM Project Manager role is within the Advisory function based in Singapore. We partner with our member firms across the world to deliver key global compliance management services for our clients.
The IAM Project Manager is responsible to,
- Define and manage the Identity & Access Management (IAM) architecture artefacts and corresponding target state roadmap within the given functional and technical standards.
- Assess impact of new requirements and ensures adequate change management and synchronisation between service and function target state
- Work closely with business users and project team members on project initiation, solution design, implementation and post implementation support
- Facilitate the solution design effort and help to develop innovative solutions while complying to existing standards, guidelines and processes
- Plan, design and facilitate workshops to solicit requirements and walkthrough solutions
- Perform business requirements analysis, draft user requirement and functional specifications document together with IT vendors and obtain sign-off
- Propose alternate solutions to meet of improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions
- Collaborate with respective IT teams to support the project team to deliver high quality deliverables
- Verify that user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases
- Perform and support pre-UAT to ensure the quality of the deliverables before handing over the System for UAT
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT infrastructure technical knowledge and experience in the deploying, administering and management of complex or large IT infrastructure systems and services
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company