IKEA Alexandra Assistant Sales Manager
IKANO PTE LTD
Sales / Retail
S$4500 - S$5500
About the job
• Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services.
• Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
• To develop sales in an efficient and effective way in all media in order to attract more customers to our IKEA store.
• You come up with business and action plans for your responsible areas, and manage resource effectively.
• You act quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, keeping an active eye on competi-tion and take appropriate action when necessary and communicate with your matrix partner in the Service Office.
• You secure and develop our customer base through effective range presentation and sales steering, thereby ensuring an inspiring and enjoyable shopping experience for all IKEA visitors.
• As a leader, you are also to lead and develop your team by providing coaching and regular engagement.
• Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA com-mercial priorities and volume commitments.
• You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a fast-paced retail industry and in an commercial environment
• You have passion for home furnishings and people’s everyday life at home.
• You are self-motivated, analytical, and good at implementing commercial strategies, and guiding your team towards sales maximization.
• You are a problem solver and decision maker, good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others efficiently in a fast-paced retail environment.
• You are a strong and effective communicator; multi-tasking is second nature to you in the course of work-ing with co-workers of all levels, both within and outside IKEA.
• You have strong leadership capabilities and able to guide, coach and lead a team of co-workers
• You are a business-minded person and result-driven with a customer-oriented business focus.
Closing on 30 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company