IKEA Alexandra - Carpenter
IKANO PTE LTD
Architecture / Interior Design, Design, General Work, Others
S$2000 - S$3800
About the job
To support the Com&In team in securing high quality carpentry and paintwork throughout the store in a simple, safe and cost- and time-effective way. This will contribute to consumers' perception of the IKEA brand and the IKEA retailer as a high-quality and affordable home furnishing specialist.
· Use knowledge of people’s life at home, range presentation and the IKEA visual identity to support the Com&In team in presenting and communicating the IKEA product range.
· Prioritise work to meet the needs and expectations of store visitors and minimum disruption when working on the shop floor.
· Secure high quality, simplicity and cost-consciousness in the execution of work by using best practises and following routines.
· Implement the agreed Com&In/store action plan with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail in order to support the creation of a strong visual impression in the store.
· Be conscious of the importance of safety at all times while working on the shop floor and take fast action when safety is compromised.
· Plan and order materials and resources and ensure costs are accurate and agreed.
· Reduce the environmental footprint and minimise costs by working consciously with resources and materials, and maximising opportunities to recycle and reuse materials.
· Stay up to date with knowledge about carpentry to increase quality and efficiency.
· You have relevant experience in carpentry related with craftsmanship and competence; ideally in a commercial business, retail and home furnishing, or exhibition installation and assembly.
· Ability to work together with others in a team.
· Confident in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations.
· Possess a flexible, hands-on approach to responsibilities as well as the ability to meet set deadlines.
· You have general painting, decorating and other trade skills experience.
· Ability to visualise and present an ideas.
Closing on 07 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company