IKEA Alexandra - Deputy Sales Manager
IKANO PTE LTD
Customer Service, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$5500 - S$9000
About the job
• You lead and inspire your team to optimise the shopping experience to secure satisfied customers and increased sales and profitability in your store.
• In your strategies and actions, you always consider and steer the business in a multichannel retail environment, particularly the IKEA store and IKEA website.
• Ensure your shopkeepers have the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to run their shops successfully and ensure their co-workers are ready and available to serve customers and help them buy.
• Deliver and lead the commercial action plan for your store; taking input from the team and the matrix manager to ensure the department supports the achievement of the agreed goals for the country, maximises sales and generates sustained long-term profitability.
• Ensure your shopkeepers understand the multichannel retail environment they are working in and know how to use this in the best and most commercial way for different customers.
• Analyse the qualitative performance of your store using IKEA research tools to improve the IKEA mechanical sales system and easy buying process through all channels.
• Know your local market potential and work with your team and other functions to ensure your store is locally relevant throughout the different sales channels.
• Follow up your financial goals, KPIs and costs, and take action on deviations. Motivate and develop team members by agreeing clear goals, expectations and conducting follow-ups.
• Identify and develop the many talents within the department to secure succession planning.
• Take responsibility for a number of key processes in the store to drive operational excellence and strong results i.e. Forecasting, Sales Location Management or Sales Steering through business analysis
• You understanding how to create business in the IKEA multichannel retail environment.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
• You have a proven record of strong and successful leadership. Skilled in creating a high commercial performance.
• You understand and actively use all IKEA manuals; build your competence based on the manuals Selling the IKEA way and Pricing the IKEA way.
• You understand the business plan process in the store, set budgets, implement action plans and follow up goals.
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
• You understand the local market and competition and what this means for pricing and aware of your Primary market Area.
• Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus with good analytical and numerical skills.
• Ability to lead business through people by demonstrating strong leadership capabilities.
Closing on 23 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company