Implementation Manager / Conversion Product Consultant
WORLDPAY PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$8000 - S$16000
About the team
You will be joining a highly motivated and driven team of people who work in the eCommerce Payment Gateway sector. Our aim is to ‘WOW’ our customers by providing dedicated Implementation support. To achieve this requires agility and creativity in an ever evolving and diverse payments landscape.
What you will be doing
- Possess expert level of knowledge on all relevant products and services.
- This is a customer-facing role, you’ll be responsible for supporting our customers in integrating with FIS suite of payment services.
- As a go-to expert, you’ll work directly with the customer and Account Management team to fully understand the business and deliver the solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Support the customer and their relevant technical team to integrate to our suite of products, designing and setting up their accounts, providing technical guidance, as well as assistance in troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
- You will be responsible for defining the finalised scope and manage the project right though completion and post live monitoring, following clear and well-maintained project plans. You will keep all relevant stakeholders updated with regular scheduled meetings to identity any risk early and ensure that the project is going to plan.
- You’ll use your exceptional project management skills and experience to work on a high number of projects at any one time.
- You’ll also plan and deliver customer demos and training on product functionality, to help maximise the value add to their businesses.
- Build awareness of changing technical trends within the payment processing industry as well as wider technical trends such as security, web/browser technologies, mobile technologies etc.
What you bring:
- 5 years and up experience and proven background in managing projects and delivering customer technical integrations.
- Confidence and experience in managing relationships between internal and external stakeholders. Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Speak up in meetings and contribute positively.
- Creative and forward thinking with a good aptitude for problem solving.
- Be curious, ability to capture customer requirements and familiar with funnelling techniques.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: PHP / .NET / JAVA / C/ C++.
- Experience in multiple operating systems: Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database technologies: Oracle / SQL.
- Ability to perform server log checks with SPLUNK analysis tool.
- Someone who can work independently as well as is a team player.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company