Infrastructure / CloudOps Manager
VALIDUS INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$9000
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is today the largest online lending marketplace in Singapore with a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
An award-winning Fintech, Validus uses data analytics and AI to provide growth financing to SMEs via funds from HNWIs and institutional investors. Backed by global VCs, our mission is to drive financial inclusion for SMEs through technology, data and industry collaboration.
As with the SMEs we serve, we may be small but together we are a mighty force! Our success is dependent on what each of us does, how we do it, and our belief that we can always do better. We’re building a strong team of passionate, capable individuals who are committed to making Validus the best online lending marketplace in the region.
· Manage Cloud and Infrastructure operations for the region (Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia)
· The work spans research, selection, introduction, development, and maintenance of all IT infrastructure components including databases and data warehouses, hardware and software
· Focus on creating hybrid, secure technical infrastructure solutions built on chosen cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Alibaba and others) and local in-house infrastructure, that comply with regulatory requirements to fulfill the business objectives
· Provide comprehensive infrastructure support for entire cloud operations (environment provisioning, deployments, security and monitoring)
· Drive engineering teams to converge towards DevOps best practices around cloud native applications, microservice architecture, Cloud operations in AWS and Google Cloud
· Provide knowledge of automation trends for operational security processes (e.g. Vulnerability Management, Identity Access Management, )
· Create and manage reference implementations for managing all infrastructure as code using tool configuration management tools
· Deliver optimal end to end software architecture for applications in AWS/GCP
· Other infrastructure support covers Jira-based Service Management for infrastructure service tickets
· Do capacity planning and forecast demands to the management while optimizing Cloud costs
· Must have a minimum of 5+ years hands-on experience as a technical lead and Cloud/DevOps related technologies
· Preferred qualifications multiple industry certifications (AWS, GCP), Kubernetes / Docker, Atlassian tool set
· Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with concepts / technologies in the following list will be an added advantage:
· Data: MySQL (RDS), MongoDB, DynamoDB
· CI/CD: GitHub, Bitbucket, Jenkins
· Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker
· Hosting: AWS, GCP
· Logging: AWS ecosystem (Kenesis, ElasticSearch, Lambda)
· Monitoring: AWS Cloudwatch
· Security: Harbor, Clair, Vault
· Understanding of Jira Service Management will be preferred
· Certification in AWS / GCP will be helpful
· Very good inter-personal and collaboration skills
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company