Infrastructure Developer, Vice President
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability will help your team deliver high-quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
As a member of our Critical Infrastructure Services - Infrastructure Development team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of similar working experience
- Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery
- Understanding of cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Hands on software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: PowerShell / Desired State Configuration (DSC), Python, .Net and C++
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Windows environments, networking, large scale software development and security software development
- Experience with developing frameworks that help increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Working proficiency and technical knowledge on Windows Active Directory
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company