Infrastructure Engineer #SGUnitedJobs
AETOS HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$2700 - S$4000
- Install, customise and maintain system control software so that the system will operate at agree service levels.
- Carry out routine administrative tasks for servers such as backup, data housekeeping, creation/deletion of user accounts, capacity planning, and audits requirements.
- Monitor system performance and perform system tuning to ensure optimal use of system resources, analyse production trends, review the needs of new applications under development, project impact on production resources and determine need for restructuring of operations and system expansion, to meet agreed service levels.
- Analyse modifications and enhancements to systems software issued by vendors and determine impact on existing production systems, system design and programs.
- Evaluate and select system control software supplied by vendors; plan and control and necessary changes to system software to ensure minimal impact on test and production operation and determine optimum configuration required for site.
- Manage Wintel, Linux, systems and network to meet all performance Indicators agreed with business needs, keep track those contracts to ensure completeness of coverage
- Review and maintain all existing LAN management standards and procedures.
- Implement and enforce all IT Security Standards related to PCs, servers, network, router, internet and WAN network.
- Any other tasks and/or duties assigned by the superior
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering fresh graduate or Diploma in IT with minimum 2-3 years relevant experiences are welcome to apply.
- Preferred technical skills in:
o Network switches- Cisco, HP, Dell, Brocade
o Router- Cisco router (BGP, VLAN, ARP, OSPF..)
o OS- Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019, Red Hat, Suse Linux
o Database- MSSQL, Oracle DB, Sybase DB, S4 Hana
o Cloud Computing- Azure, AWS, GCloud platform
o Linux Shell scripting experience
o VMWare, Horizon View, Hypervisor
o Veeam backup, Antivirus, Firewall controll , monitoring
- Good communication skills, independent and motivated.
- Must be a team player and willing to learn.
- Experience building & deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment techniques.
- Possess strong understanding & knowledge in system administration.
- Possess professional certification- CCNA, Azure certification, Microsoft certification
Closing on 21 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company