Instructional Digital Learning Designer
KYDON HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$4000
We are partnering our client, a large government sector organisation to provide Instructional Designers to spearhead their work in transforming training and learning in the digital era.
You will perform the full spectrum of instructional design operations for an online learning environment, including the designing, implementation, administration and evaluation of content and media rich e-resources. Successful candidates will be based in our client organization and rotated back to Kydon every two years for more varied exposure and further training.
- Perform instructional design functions:
Develop or improve existing course plan and instructional delivery method
Review, design and produce technology-enabled instructional materials that captivate learners to maximise training effectiveness
Review and improve evaluation templates and criteria for to assess the effectiveness of curriculum, course delivery, test design and performance measures
- Coordinate activities and provide support to learning communities within the organisation
- Provide design, training and assistance services to trainers on blended/online learning and instructional applications; orientate staff and students to instructional materials, equipment and training
- Monitor and keep organization updated on new developments in materials, equipment and technologies related to the instructional process
- Implement and manage new web-based technologies, including course management, assessment and e-portfolio systems; develop and document system procedures
- Serve as backup for day-to-day administration of the course management system, including course setup, uploading content, account management and backup and recovery management
- Must possess one the following qualifications:
Diploma or Degree in Education or Educational Technology
Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE)
AQF Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Demonstrated understanding of backward and integrated course design as they relate to online course design standards and quality control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess initiative, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks, think on the feet to problem solve and meet deadlines
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply too!
- This position is open to Singaporeans only.
Closing on 14 May 2021orview more job listings from this company