Insurance Advisor - 2 roles available! (2100000H)
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time, Flexi-work
S$2550 - S$4600
1. Wealth Planning Manager
DBS Consumer Banking Group offers a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. As a Wealth Planning Manager with Asia’s best bank, you will be part of our award-winning teams to provide sound wealth management and financial advisory services, to help customers make informed decisions about their money in order to achieve their life goals. Our products and services include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance, and priority banking.
2. Insurance Consultant
DBS has embarked on an exciting joint financial sales programme with Manulife. Join the group now as an Insurance Consultant where you would serve the bank’s customers in providing trustworthy, reliable and innovative financial solutions to them. Help customers make informed decisions about their finances in order to achieve their financial milestones in life. Do all this while being rewarded with an attractive commission program that is competitive within the financial advisory industry.
Fulfilling and varied, a typical workday might look like this
- Be provided with ample quality leads to acquire, up-sell and cross-sell financial solution products to their customers
- You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programme
- Conduct appointments to meet prospects, understand their needs and cross sell suitable financial products
- Conduct subsequent reviews with client to ensure their evolving needs are met
- Ensure the advisory process is fully compliant with the bank’s standards and guidelines
- Achieve pre-set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and assist in the achievement of the overall sales targets
- Any other ad-hoc duties
We want driven, service-oriented individuals like you with:
- A diploma/ degree in any discipline
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- A passion for banking and insurance
- CMFAS certification and at least 1-2 years of financial sales work experience is a must for the insurance consultant role
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
What are the differences between the 2 roles?
Wealth Planning Manager
Financial products: Insurance, investment & loans
Salary structure: Base salary + allowance + incentives
Employment type: DBS employee
Working hours: Branch hours
Financial products: Insurance only
Salary structure: Commission only (no base salary)
Employment type: Self-employed
Working hours: Flexible hours
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
Please complete the application, and we will be in touch with you soon!
Closing on 28 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company