Insurance Broker (Senior Executive/Assistant Manager)
HOWDEN INSURANCE BROKERS (S.) PTE. LIMITED
Permanent, Full Time
S$3800 - S$5000
EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Howden, we employ talented individuals and empower them to make a real difference to the company, whilst building successful and fulfilling careers.
The entrepreneurial atmosphere is one of the biggest reason people love to work for us. We are a leading independent, global insurance brokers but have a noticeably flat hierarchy. It doesn’t matter how junior or senior, anyone with a good idea will be heard. This means our employees can shape their own career paths and determine their own success.
This atmosphere attracts the brightest talent in the market. If that includes you, get in touch.
A LEADING GLOBAL INDEPENDENT BROKER
Howden is a specialist commercial insurance broker. Its regional footprint covers Singapore (regional headquarters), Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, and Philippines. It is part of the London-headquartered Howden Broking Group, a leading independent, global broker with offices in over 30 countries worldwide.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for client management and business retention
- Understand the businesses of your clients and propose suitable insurance solutions
- Assist your clients in procuring cost effective insurance programmes
- Develop good and trusting relationships with your clients and insurers
- Collaborate with other divisions and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Promote good team spirit and co-operation within the division and Howden offices overseas
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Someone who enjoys building a good rapport with people
- An independent worker yet a team player
- Meticulous but mindful of deadlines
- Resilient and able to manage demands from clients
- Experienced in Property and Casualty insurance practice and/or a minimum of 4 to 5 years in a broking or similar capacity (graduates may apply for the Executive position)
- A degree holder in any discipline and/or professional insurance qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
YOUR BENEFITS AND SALARY:
- Commensurate with qualification and experience
- Working in a collaborative environment with excellent learning opportunities
- If you think we are the right fit for you and you are the talent we should be grooming, please send in your CV (include notice period, last drawn salary, any AWS entitlement) to impress us. We will call you for an interview.
Closing on 03 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company