Integration Engineer(web dev, 12-month grow program)
PAYPAL PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$7500
New hires under the GROW SG Program will undergo 12 months of structured training and will have access to the following:
- Ability to work with FinTech subject matter experts
- Access to mentors for coaching and career guidance
- PayPal internal technical courses and workshops
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team
The PayPal Global Professional Services team is responsible for providing technical consulting and integration services for the implementation of PayPal’s payment, identity and platform capabilities, as well as representing the wider product set available to major global partners and merchants. The Integration Engineer plays a pivotal role in enabling our growth and innovation agenda - partnering with merchants and technology providers. The Integration Engineer provides technical consultancy to enable PayPal’s diverse product set within these merchant environments. The Integration Engineer is responsible for ensuring the merchant develops and launches a best in class solution within a reasonable timeline. As the Integration Engineer, we look for you to use your technology and business intelligence to help merge the multitude of APIs and experiences to create solutions our consumers and merchants will love. You will interface and work closely with our customers, partners or merchants, and key internal stakeholder teams such as Product, Engineering, Risk, Compliance, Identity, etc. to address specific integration requirements or new product features. Travel requirements are minimal.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Interacts directly with our merchants to support the implemention of PayPal solutions, while adhering to PayPal guidelines and company policies.
· Work in collaboration with Solution Engineers and Solution Architects to integrate proposed PayPal solutions into the client eCommerce platforms.
· Act as main technical point of contact for all implementation-related activities throughout the integration effort. Facilitate setting up test accounts, provide technical development and coding support, and guide the client through testing and pre-launch activities.
· Run test scenarios and QA testing. Perform initial monitoring of post-sales performance
· Ensures clients, merchants implement optimal integration strategies, techniques and user experience best practices
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• 2+ years of prior experience as a technical consultant or developer, preferably in Professional Services.
• Experience in the following technical areas:
• Strong customer focus with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills including speaking to technical and business audience.
• Ability to work and collaborate in a global and remote environment.
• Prior experience in payments domain is preferred. Prior experience working with Enterprise Customers is a great plus.
Closing on 15 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company