Intern - Fixed Income and Risk Technology
MILLENNIUM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$3000
We are looking for outstanding penultimate students to join our Summer Internship program, with the opportunity for high-performers to join as a full-time Analyst. Find out more about open roles, and hear from former interns and current analysts: https://www.mlp.com/careers/students/
The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. Our internship opportunity will expose you to a broad range of disciplines as you receive subject-matter training from the industry’s leading professionals. If you are ambitious, results-driven, and ready to take on new challenges, we want to talk.
Job Function Summary
Millennium Technology is responsible for development and day-to-day support of the technology platform that enables our businesses to electronically trade a wide range of asset classes globally and to manage the associated Risk, P&L and Operational processes. Functions include Algorithmic Execution Services, Market Connectivity, Market Data, Quality Assurance, Trade Capture, and Risk Management.
- Functional Support Role for the Fixed Income, Commodities and Risk Technology Team in Singapore (FICRT)
- Work with different technologies in order to understand their function within the Fixed Income market place
- Contribute to application development and business analysis
- Degree or Postgraduate holder with Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering or other similar focus and a cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- Penultimate Students and Students pending graduation in 2021 are welcome to apply
- Able to commit to a 10-week internship from May 2021
- Knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python, Java, C++, Database (SQL NoSQL, Elastic search). Messaging Bus (Kafka / Solace), code control (GitHub)
- Some exposure working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure..)
- Proficient in MS office Suite (Excel, word etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills
- Fast learner, curious, self-starter, able to work in fast pace environment
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company