Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, General Management, Professional Services, Public / Civil Service
Part Time, Full Time, Internship/Traineeship
S$80 - S$1800
Intern Accounting Assistant / Management
Job Description & Requirements
Duration and Emphasis
This Internship for 2021-22 is a full-time or part time internship programme that runs from May - August or Longer if possible each year (3 to 8 months
At Ciwise , we place a high emphasis on grooming young talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in our group in Singapore or overseas upon graduation.
If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
Accounting /Management Intern
Interns will be assigned to one of the following internship projects /assignements :
• Accounting , book keeping and the tasks in preparation of accounting records
• Technical Services - cost, and management accounting
• Business environment , accounting , human resurces softwares
• Digital cloud and media Environment - Going digital in the delivery of services and intergration of professional sevices
• Research & Development - Explore new technologies to improve office productivity
- Open to all Singaporean undergraduates / poly / Master studying Accounting or Bsiness management or other relevant disciplines olocally or overseas
- Those pursuing LCCI, ACCA, ACMA , CA , CFA or similar qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Fresh graduate may also apply for placements for 3 months before being considered for permanent post
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical
1. You may send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Ciwise 2021 - Accounting , Management / Other Intern" , enclosing copies of subjects and grade taken in your degree/Diploma pursuing and grades of O and A Level, and Poly if any . or
2. apply directly via Careers@Gov.
Note: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing on 01 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company