Internal Audit Risk (Model) Analyst- S/N53
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$3000
This position reports to the Internal Audit’s Risk Senior Vice President.
Internal Audit is a global organization of nearly 2000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 160 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management, ethics and culture, and the internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This is a 9-month traineeship with Internal Audit’s Model Risk, ICAAP, Market Risk or Credit Risk teams.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Drafting audit planning materials, performing audit test procedures, documenting of test results, identifying potential exceptions, and monitoring audit projects against budgeted costs.
- Support periodic business monitoring, risk assessment, and resource planning activities.
- Partner with the department’s business, product and technology audit teams as well as their respective business leaders.
- Contribute to the development of audit process improvements, including the development or application of automated innovative routines.
- Develop adequate understanding of the Internal Audit function and apply Citi’s Internal Audit standards, policies, and regulations when executing assigned tasks within budgeted timeframes.
- Develop effective verbal and written communication, project management, and relationship management skills.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s/University degree in quantitative disciplines such as econometrics, quantitative finance, engineering, mathematics or actuarial science
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues from global locations
- Keen learner with an eagerness to learn and develop skills in a renowned international bank
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Gain an understanding of internal audit best practices, learn about Citi’s businesses and the risks it manages, and apply this knowledge to develop and execute audit work in order to provide the highest quality and timely audit assurance to Citi’s key stakeholders. Gain experience on project management and problem solving skills.
- Develop stakeholder engagement skills through clear and effective communication.
- Learn the risks impacting banks and how these risks are managed through quantitative metrics such as capital adequacy ratios and risk limits.
- Develop and strengthen data management skills using VBA.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company