TAURUS WEALTH ADVISORS PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$6000
We are a well established Wealth Advisory and Asset Management Firm in Asia Pacific. We are now seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to join a team that will offer you challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations.
Reporting to CEO and COO, you will be responsible for the internal audit function of the Company from audit planning to audit report finalisations.
Your responsibilities include provision of compliance support on all, but are not limited to, the following:
· Work independently to develop in house audit function to lead, plan and conduct audit planning and projects including conducting process and control walkthroughs, developing testing criteria, reviewing and analyzing data and evidence, and identifying and defining issues;
· Responsible for conducting the full audit cycle for operational, process and risk-based audit field work and report on all aspects of business risk and internal control status, ensuring full adherence by the Company and all Staff to Regulatory Requirements, Compliance Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (“SOPs”);
· Review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of all aspects of the Company’s internal control systems and operation procedures in compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements;
· Identify areas of risk and provide recommendations for improvements;
· Work closely with management in promptly communicating issues and concerns as they relate to audit assignments and the general operation of the respective departments;
· Ensure all required submissions with all the regulators are checked and in proper order;
· Prepare clear and concise audit reports on observation and recommendations to management for review;
· Improve and enhance processes, propose timely interventions;
· Ensure audit plan is followed through and completed on schedule;
· Conduct follow-up audit on corrective action taken to address the inefficiencies and prepare summary status reports;
· Be fully updated and conversant on sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
· Work together with Compliance officer to implement and instil a compliance culture and awareness within the organisation; and
· Lead/ assist in any ad hoc projects as necessary.
Skill Requirements/ Qualifications:
· Possess Degree in Accounting / ACCA accreditation or an equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years audit experience in a public accounting firm or internal audit experience.
· Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
· Prior experience in audit in the financial services industry will be an advantage.
· Meticulous and adaptable with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to work independently without close supervision.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you aspire to grow and excel with a high growth organisation, please forward us your CV to Recruitment@tauruswealth.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Closing on 10 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company