STRATEZ CAPITAL PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$4500
About the role
Stratez is growing rapidly and is seeking an Investment Analyst to be part of the Investment team. This role provides critical support to the team in its investment activities and will assist in managing the end-to-end investment process, contributing to the delivery of maximizing risk-adjusted investment returns for the business. The successful candidate will possess superior financial modelling skills and commercial acumen, is highly analytical and has an eye for detail. He or she is also expected to be strong in written and verbal communication skills and do presentations with confidence.
Why this role is unique
This would be an excellent move for someone looking to be involved in a start-up environment and seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork. Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen. You will be introduced to new ways of working and thinking and have the opportunity to expand your skill set.
The successful candidate will gain experience in two core functions: (1) portfolio management through working with our clients and (2) investment research by meeting and evaluating private investment primarily in Asia. Furthermore, the successful candidate will build deep expertise in Asian private investments in addition to broader context of global private markets through internal team forums and by working on client portfolios.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Investment team to provide investment due diligence and market research, analysis, and investment recommendations
- Perform financial forecasting, valuation modelling and operational metrics tracking
- Evaluating, undertaking due diligence, closing investments as well as monitoring the performance of portfolio companies and eventually leading them into public listing or divestment
- Conducting research and financial analysis on target companies
- Attend and represent the company in related industry conferences
- Prepare investment memos and client presentation materials related to investment manager recommendations, portfolio updates, and other thematic discussion topics customized for investors
- Act as a key point of contact for market trends and identifying business opportunities
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with related partners which enhance the company’s ability to secure attractive opportunities
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- Deeply critical and quick to understand market trends, business opportunities, team dynamics
- Can identify networking opportunities and quickly establish relationships
- Strong fluency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Prioritization and time management skills to juggle and complete multiple projects with strict attention to detail and sense of urgency, sometimes in a short timeframe
- Exhibit a proactive, collaborative demeanour and able to empower and encourage the wider team
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and multi-tasking environment
Closing on 12 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company