Investment Management Trainee
AXA INSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Insurance
S$3000 - S$5000
As an Investment Management Trainee, you will embark on a comprehensive training programme, teaching you a wide range of financial and skills training with your peers.
You will be exposed to different products and projects, allowing you to build a strong foundation of experience and knowledge in your respective areas.
Other than the training, you will have mentors to help you and will be given opportunities to network with the senior management. The training programme will help you to reach your full potential and fast track your career.
- Manage client’s investment portfolio
- Send client relevant information on the funds they invested
- Update client on investment market movement and present investment opportunities
- Participate in investment events and talks conducted by top fund houses
- Develop good relations with clients and expand client network
- Basic salary range: $3000 - $5000 (before commission and bonuses)
- Attractive commission and bonuses (depending on individual and team performance)
- Annual leave + medical benefits
- A multifaceted training programme (including mentorship, leadership, investment training etc.) provided to help new trainees to get a head start in their careers
- Attractive rewards upon completion of training
- Opportunity for fast advancement in your career growth solely based on your performance
- Yearly incentive trips to overseas (provided requirements and conditions are met)
- Office 5mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT (Flexible, can be home-based, meeting through video call)
- Working hours 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Flexible working hours after initial training phase
- Minimum with GCE A Levels, Diploma from local Polytechnics only or recognised Degree in any field or equivalent
- Self motivated, disciplined and result orientated
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills to relate with different people
- An interest or knowledge in business finance/management will be an added advantage
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- No experiences required as training will be provided
- We welcome candidates who are looking to switch careers as well!
Closing on 17 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company