Invoice and Collection Coordinator
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
Contract, Full Time
S$3000 - S$3500
- Coordinate the QA Program invoicing process for APAC & EMEA Region: issuance, closing, and revision of invoices.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and reporting Supplier Invoice payment/collections to QA APAC and EMEA Region
- Interact with Suppliers and Franchisees for payment, prepare documentation required to facilitate payments.
- Maintain and update supplier database, dashboards, and action plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Invoicing and Collection; Microsoft Office, SAP
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in interacting with external stakeholders (customers, suppliers, Franchisees, etc) able to remain professional and courteous in negotiating and influencing their decisions.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Variable Compensation: up to 30% of annual gross salary.
- Excellent communications, fluent in English
- Full-Time and 1-year contract renewable.
Closing on 26 May 2021orview more job listings from this company