IPB Assistant Relationship Manager Trainee - S/N02
CITIBANK SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$3000
This position focus on client-servicing and front-office transaction and process execution, requiring trainee to work in close partnership with Relationship Managers, peers in the team as well as stakeholders in other parts of the Bank. This role is committed to a high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and on-going development.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Provide a strong supports via a close working relationship to assigned Relationship Managers, and Sales Team Managers
2. Attending/Servicing of walk-in customers
3. Execute & follow-through clients requests, banking transactions, investment orders, AML/KYC due diligence and various banking process or regulatory requirements engagements
4. Resolve customer queries received through various channels (Email/Phone/Face-to-Face interaction etc.)
5. Adopt the engagement model prescribed by the bank for periodic interaction with the customers (includes client on boarding, relationship management, document update, etc.)
6. Drive service initiatives by assisting clients and relationship managers towards delivering a seamless service experience
7. Drive Bank’s digitization strategy by actively preparing clients to be digitally equipped
8. Ensure to follow laid down processes and controls as required by the bank and regulators, act as gatekeepers for the business, and ensure end-to-end processes, including administrative duties.
Foster team work and work toward optimization of team contribution
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Citi’s 1-stop Banking system enables the Trainee an insight to how customer data is being organised and managed for inter-connecting applications across product lines, process workflows, archival of records, etc
2. Trainee will acquire knowledge and understanding about the front-end operation and management of client servicing, e.g. international/domestic payments, managing client information, reaffirming client’s instructions and authorisations, investment execution with or without financing considerations, processes originating from regulatory or policy requirements, control measures and oversight tools and methods
3. On-the-job training helps Trainee to sharpen problem resolution skills and situation management.
Constant teamwork to develop good interpersonal skills
This position is open to both fresh graduates (SGUT) and mid-careerists (SGUP).
Closing on 22 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company