Iron ore broker
MYSTEEL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$4000
Mysteel Commodity Services (MCS) are a rapidly expanding, Chinese backed brokerage firm. MCS offers its clients unique colour and access to Physical, futures and options markets as well as the best China centric data in the commodities space. Leaning on MCS’s exclusive relationship with China’s largest commodity data firm, MCS is uniquely placed to provide its customers with true value add in the ferrous space, which no other broker can compete with.
MCS is looking to increase its broker head count in the ferrous complex, and are looking to hire experienced brokers in Singapore with a position opening for an Iron ore broker.
Candidates must fit the below criteria to apply:
- Min 1-2 years broking experience in either Futures, Options or physical in a major international firm
- Independent drive and proactive work ethic
- Team player
- Hunger and desire to develop and grow a business
- Experience working in global markets. Ideally markets with a strong Asian focus would be beneficial
- Relationships in the ferrous or non-ferrous space ideal, but not essential.
MCS core focus is to develop and grow not only in the ferrous space, but other China centric products adding liquidity through its China positioning onshore. Set up by brokers with brokers earning potential in mind, MCS can offer extremely clean bonus structures with the opportunity to thrive in products where Chinese liquidity and access to the best data across the ferrous/Non-Ferrous and energy space is able to contribute to increased volumes and revenues.
Closing on 22 May 2021orview more job listings from this company