IT Helpdesk & EUC Specialist
THE FARRER PARK COMPANY PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2500
Summary of Job Role
To provide IT Helpdesk Support to end users on hardware and software problems, and resolve them in a timely manner.
1. Incident Management
- Log all incidents (either via phone or email) into the Incident Management System and handle all incidents within the SLA.
- Follow through all the necessary escalation to the L2 or 3rd Party hardware vendor and also to the supervisor.
- Ensure all the information entered into the Incident Management System are accurate and complete to facilitate the generation of monthly report for Management review else immediate rectification to be done upon seeking supervisor approval.
2. Asset Management
- Ensure new PCs and IT peripherals deployed are in working conditions else rectification to be done.
- Ensure the accuracy of the asset information such as all are tagged and recorded into the asset database accompanied by necessary form duly signed.
- Report any discrepancy of data to supervisor / manager and perform the necessary rectification as per supervisor instruction.
3. Desktop Software / Patch Management
- Assist in the testing and rollout of the software / patches to all PCs.
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly update on the progress to the supervisor.
4. Job Request
- Understand the user's requirement, provide recommendation and solution to the user within SLA.
- Provide immediate update on the status of the request assigned.
- Minimum ITE/Diploma in Computing and Informations Systems
- Entry level candidates or 1 year of equivalent work experience
- Knowledge in Office Automation Tools, MS Operation Systems and Macintosh
- Experience in Desktop System Management for Patch Management, Software Packaging and Software Delivery is an added advantage
- Experience in SharePoint and SMS is an added advantage
- Experience in application virtualization using VMware, Citrix or Virtual PC
- Experience in Unified Collaboration system
Special Skills Requirement
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must be independent, resourceful, pro-active and a team player
Closing on 06 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company