IT Infrastructure Project Manager- Banking
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$8000
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a senior project manager to join the Project management (PMT) team, part of the control tower department.
Mission: by mobilizing and managing project teams and contributors, you will conduct projects from inception to completion, to reach the project goals in terms of quality, planning and budget.
Within an international environment, you will have to liaise with all kind of stakeholders and align your resources to the target set together with the business in order to meet the bank objectives.
- Clarify the needs of the client and translate them into rigorous requirement lists
- Identify standard and project specific deliverables, key assumptions, follow and mitigate risks and issues
- Anticipate early in the project any compliance / regulatory requirement and start informing stakeholders of such risk and measure their impact
- Define, measure and report project KPI with right level of information
- Identify right resource within teams and constitute / coordinate project team members
- Report or escalate any important risk and issues to Sponsor and local management for appropriate action
- Create, review or adapt when necessary existing processes to make them more relevant, efficient and optimal
- Communicate to Sponsor any change with right level of information and manage to get his approval
- Follow, report budget actual/forecast to project stakeholders and local management
- Set relevant control in place to ensure that what has been delivered meets requirements validated
- Manage and document the project hand over with production teams
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experiences, ideally in a CIB banking environment.
- Expertise in project cycle management and methodology
- Ability to anticipate, manage risks
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure main components
- Strong project management experience with ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- PMP or other certification would be a plus
- Practical knowledge of virtual technologies in batches and SAN environment
- Experience in Network, Security, Storage, Database projects
- Strong MS Project and Office suite
- Understanding of software development will be a plus
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com
Closing on 08 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company