IT Network Administration (AM)
CHINA LIFE INSURANCE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6000
Network Administration is designed to provide the most effective IT Services related to the Server, Network and Database Environment as well as Helpdesk services to business.
1. Responsible for the Windows and Linux servers, network LAN/WAN, PABX and Helpdesk services to ensure a stable & smoothly system within company country-wide
2. To design, implement and monitor the whole communication system including LAN, WAN, Intranet, Internet, Messaging, Windows Server AD, SQL server, Web, PABX system and hardening system to ensure that entire systems perform at the best performance.
3. To monitor and maintain the IP address system to ensure that it is always compliance with security requirement. To maintain the LAN system data backup, WAN system security and the entire network contingency plan.
4. To provide professional and stable IT services to users (Email, Internet, Telephone, PC/laptop, software installation…) as well as helpdesk support to ensure effective working environment for business users.
5. To review and evaluate emerging LAN system, security and networking software for the improvement of company network & infrastructure systems.
6. To plan, coordinate and implement new system and system upgrade for new branch offices.
7. To maintain accurate records of all maintenance contracts, inventory and security measures associate with the whole networks.
8. To participate system enhancement projects when required to support business needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or IT related fields
· MCSA/MCSE, CCNA/CCNP is advanced
· At least 4-6 years of related experience in IT field
· IT Infrastructure planning & implementing
· Server administration (AD, MS Exchange, SQL, Linux, ...)
· Network Designing & Administration (LAN, WAN, PABX)
· At least 2 years of experience in the Leader position.
· Experience in Life Insurance Company and Life Score System is an advantage.
· Good communication (English and Chinese) skills;
· Able to work independently and good working relationship with consultants, vendors & business departments
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company