IT Project Manager( Infrastructure) (6605)
SCIENTE CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5000
Are you looking to plan and manage global/regional IT infrastructure projects?
Look no further, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a leading global bank.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in managing IT Infrastructure projects;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Agile project/program management;
- Hands on with Jira/Confluence for tracking of projects;
- Must have experience in SharePoint;
- Should have experience in financial reporting along with MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Visio);
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Must have good presentation and facilitation skills;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Scrum Certified.
- Plan and manage large Infrastructure projects or initiatives;
- Engage in facilitating discussions with various stakeholders and confirming the requirements;
- Responsible for co-ordinating the project financials and track against the budget;
- Partner with various IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Manage running and monitoring of various infrastructure projects and regularly review and analyse the project scope, identify and address project risks;
- Manage project deliverables, performance goals and progress reporting across multiple projects;
- Proactively highlight issues to management to mitigate risk.
Should you be interested in this career opportunity, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
EA Licence No. 07C5639
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company