IT Project Manager cum Business Analyst, Wealth Management Functional Application , AVPal Application , AVP
Banking and Finance
S$7000 - S$14000
PM/BA for Credit Counterparty Risk (WM Filiere Unique, former RADAR topics (flows from WM to RISK/FINANCE GROUP): New Nomenclature, Transformation Module , Data quality ). Be the Asset expert and lead in the functional domain area, provide solutions to Sponsor’s requests, impact analysis and driving the implementation. Position is also required to perform follow-up and analysis on the L3 production support topics for the Asset to ensure BAU.
Candidate will also participate in WM Strategic IT Transformation program (TIGER) as the Subject Matter Expert for Credit Counterparty Risk (WMFU).
As the Project manager / Business Analyst will work closely with
· HO Finance in Europe who is the main sponsor and Product Owner.
· Users from Asia and Europe for UAT
· Coordinate with WMIS teams like Security, Systems & Architecture , Devops teams
· Work with WMFU and Source system development team on day to day basis
· TIGER program stakeholders
• Perform project planning, define milestones and coordinate with teams in estimations and taking the deliveries.
• Conduct workshops and meetings with users and Group teams to identify the requirements.
• Work with users of Core-banking system and Finance systems.
• Collaborate with the team of multiple divisions to drive the project to completion.
• Document Functional Specification and obtain sign-off from Product Owner.
• Able to challenge the AS-IS situation and propose solutions.
• Participate to the full development lifecycle primarily in requirement gathering design, solution design, construction, SIT, UAT, release and implementation support.
• Work with the development team, Business analyst, Program manager, Solution architects , Application SME’s to design the functional solutions
• Responsible for managing & reporting functional risks.
• Get a validation from stakeholders after the UAT
• Assist Program manager/Squad Lead on Governance topics.
• Responsible for project team’s coordination (regular follow up meetings) and communication with Sponsors (SteerCo preparation & presentation).
Functional & Behavioral Competencies expected
• Should have worked as Project Manager and/or Business analyst at least for 7-10 years.
• Hands on experience in the following areas are anticipated(or a mix) in implementations :
- Finance reporting process
- Regulatory reporting
- Credit Counterparty Risk
- Management accounting
- Core banking solutions data flows
- Data quality
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role with Financial Services.
• Good knowledge and working capability of product life cycle
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of the information flow and various business functions in a financial services/bank.
• Should have knowledge on Accounting/Finance system implementation lifecycle.
• Experience working throughout the entire project life cycle; including analyzing and documenting requirements, workshops, testing and stakeholder management throughout.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
• Able to conduct the workshops with business teams and challenging the requirements
• Collaborate with teams and work with groups effectively spread across various regions
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Background from Business analyst and transitioned to PM would be value added.
• PMP certified / Scrum certification would be advantageous
Closing on 07 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company