IT Solutions Architect (Integration)
THE GREAT EASTERN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
S$8500 - S$12000
You are responsible for architecting and designing comprehensive enterprise integration solutions that meet business strategy. You will need to partner with key business stakeholder to design and establish architectural road map for the enterprise integration solutions. You will define standards and guidelines for integration technologies. You will review GE project initiatives to ensure the technical solution is align with the enterprise architecture.
· Be a pillar in the enterprise architecture team who will be the subject matter expert in the area of integration.
· Recommend and advocate target architecture, architecture strategy, vision and processes.
· Analyze and evaluate business need, product capabilities, and cost benefit required for solution and makes realistic recommendation to project team.
· Design integration architecture components, including design and documentation of architecture of systems and/or software changes or enhancements to all assigned systems.
· Identify opportunities to leverage technology synergies to save costs and improve efficiencies
· Initiate innovative technology to capture new business value.
· Consult to projects and application support groups regarding architecture related concerns and direction, as well as alignment to overall IT strategy.
· Perform Architecture Assurance Reviews, governance and standards to support technology strategy and to ensure quality of the developed solution from an architecture perspective and conformance of delivered software.
· Participate when needed to vendor engagement documentation including RFIs and RFPs.
· Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
· Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
· Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
· Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in both IT software development projects and IT operations system support roles.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in project implementation involving a mix of web/mobile technologies/solutions.
· Strong technical and business acumen.
· Working knowledge and experience implementing distributed solutions in a secured multi-tier heterogeneous environment is mandatory.
· Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in integration technologies such as Messaging Queue, Kafka, API Gateway, Identify & Access Management solutions.
· Strong understanding of enterprise integration design patterns.
· Strong understand of OIDC, SAML and 0Auth protocol.
· Strong understanding of security E.g. web vulnerability, native apps security, authentication mechanism, session management, application-level encryption, PKI, application signing, etc
· Experienced with integration technologies related to Micro Services Architecture.
· Experience with SOA, API integration, service design and development with hands-on experience using REST, SOAP, webservices and/or other web protocols for application integration.
· Worked with Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
· Working knowledge of application design frameworks, UML or equivalent design artifacts is required.
· Worked in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment with strong appreciation of change/version control process and methodologies.
· Working experience in a financial services industry and/or operating under strict regulatory constraints is an advantage.
· Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with a strong self-initiative to keep up with Digital trends.
· Problem solver with ability to see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
· Strong presenter being able to articulate differentiated value to a wide range of audiences.
· Independent team member being able to make judgements calls in a fast-changing environment with limited or ambiguous information.
· High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
· Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Closing on 12 May 2021orview more job listings from this company