IT Support Officer
TCC CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE LTD
S$1500 - S$2500
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple IT issues at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/Diploma/ITE in Computer Science or Information Technology or Relevant.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): knowledge of hardware and software, Ability to work well with people, Problem Solving, Resourcefulness
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows OS, Basic Knowledge in Linux OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Closing on 25 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company