Java Developer (1 yr contract) Changi
ALLEGIS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$7000 - S$10400
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
Develop a new platform (greenfield project) from scratch.
Initial design, coding & functional testing for private cloud deployment
- Java server-side development
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Hands-on coding, develop high quality code while meeting deadlines
- Design and occasional implementation of POCs
- Provide unit testing
- Working in highly collaborative, fun loving team using Agile methodology
- Creating challenging application using Java from ground-up
- “Write code for others, not for yourself” – your code will be visible to thousands of developers
- 5+ years Java server-side development experience with decent understanding of core design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Java 8 and above
- Understanding distributed application environments
- Experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and
Continuous Integration (CI)
- Knowledge of consuming and providing REST APIs
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments is plus
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of asynchronous messaging middleware is a plus
- Knowledge of retail banking is a plus
- Cloud knowledge a big plus (AWS/GCP) – (Kubernetes/Docker)
Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company