Junior Investment & Quant Analyst
ENDOW.US PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$3500 - S$7500
Background and role
- Aiding the Chief Investment Officer (former CEO & CIO of Morgan Stanley Investment Management Asia) & Chief Advisory Officer (former Global Co-Head of Advisory & Investment Solutions at DB & product head at various private banks including CS & UBS) in working for the Endowus Investment Office.
- For the investment analyst - key areas of focus will be 1) research & writing on macro, market and asset allocation, 2) portfolio construction & optimization, 3) fund (fund manager) due diligence.
- For the quant analyst 1) quant data analytics with knowledge of multi-stage stochastic modeling and simulation work, 2) quant or systematic quant background preferred 3) strong analytics of funds and portfolios for screening, due diligence, attribution analysis, etc. 4) coding abilities preferred but not required.
- Ability to play BD/Partnerships role with internal stakeholders and external product players - major global and local fund management companies in selecting funds, due diligence, build and maintain partnerships.
- Internal collaboration to build out tech solutions for investing including design, manufacturer and implementation of investment product & platform advisory solutions.
- Involves often manual and tedious work related to maintenance and update of database, FAQs, editing work, data input work, Bloomberg/Morningstar analysis, etc.
Requirements and qualities we are looking for
- Strong alignment to the mission and vision of Endowus
- Strong finance, economic, accounting knowledge required. A degree in these disciplines or CFA or MBA is preferred.
- Fresh graduates with relevant prior internships or 1-2 years of work experience.
- Strong interest in personal finance, wealth, investing, asset allocation, multi-asset strategy, retirement solutions, roboadvisors, etc.
- A strong desire to learn and grow and collaborate to build a meaningful enterprise in solving for the biggest pain points in investing and wealth by leveraging technology.
- Self-motivated, diligent, collaborative, and uplifting team player with a hunger to learn and contribute.
- Strong communication skills are required. The ability to write content well and public speaking ability will be preferred.
- Ability to use Bloomberg, Morningstar (preferred), spreadsheets, docs, slides/ppt, etc.
- Basic or strong understanding of technology as it applies to investing and wealth preferred.
- Additional language skills preferred to participate in future regional expansion.
- Opportunity to work at an exciting fast growing Fintech company in Singapore with ambitions of regional expansion.
- The most sophisticated WealthTech company working with a highly accomplished and experienced team to learn from.
- A wonderful collaborative and team-spirited culture driven by self-motivation and desire to learn and grow.
- Competitive pay and the possibility of ownership in the company. Looking for committed long term players who can help build the company to great value.
- Standard health, leave and social benefits provided.
Closing on 13 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company