Junior Product Owner – Credit Platform
BANK OF SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$10000
The Credit Platform Business Analyst will support the execution and delivery of transformation projects across the Credit Platform driving key activities including Requirements Analysis, Solution Design, and User Testing
- Participate in Requirements workshops and document Business Requirements. Interact with various Risk users and other stakeholders to gather, document and review requirements and process flows
- Analyse Business Processes and capture process flows, document As-Is and To-be processes
- Review SIT plans, document UAT test cases and support Business users in execution of testing and troubleshooting
- Perform data analysis and analyse BOS systems to address dependencies for Project delivery.
- Support Project Management by maintaining repositories, logging Minutes and actions and assisting in follow ups
- Support research of evolving market solutions for Risk Management and preparing Concept Notes, Research One pagers etc.
- 5-10 Years’ experience in Financial Services , preferably in a Projects environment , but not mandatory
- Preferable knowledge of Credit Domain, but not mandatory
- Familiarity with SDLC Life Cycle and Business Analysis best practices
- Experience in Co-ordinating with various people across departments
- Good understanding of Derivatives Instruments and Trade Economics
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and SQL.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity , drive to improve constantly and possess strong adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Closing on 29 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company