Junior Project Manager (Govt Sector)
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$8000
Project Description: Support Projects for Government
- • Follow Agile methodology for software development Projects.
• Follow Project Management Life Cycle methodology utilizing standard templates and deliverable documents.
• Manage the design, development, and implementation of projects to include, but not limited to gathering and defining the project requirements; obtain staffing requirements; and form projected teams.
• Develop methods, procedures, and quality objectives including metrics for assessing progress; utilize established project standards, procedures, and quality objectives.
• Conduct project kickoff meetings; communicate individual roles and project expectations; ensure all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
• Develop detailed project plans and schedules.
• Provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work, and review of project efforts.
• Initiate immediate interaction, coordination and collaboration with Associates, team members, clients and customers.
• Participate in interactive, on-site meetings during normal business hours on a regular and predictable basis.
• Monitor project milestones and critical dates to identify potential risk to project schedule; identify ways to resolve schedule issues; keep management current on any changes.
• Assess variances from the project plans; gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives.
Conduct formal quality assurance reviews with business sponsor during and upon project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three or more years of project management experience
• Experience working with project management methodology such as Catalyst including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies including earned value management, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
• Experience working quality management approaches and techniques
• Experience working with delivery assurance policies, procedures, and principles to ensure compliance
• Experience working with productivity and methodology tools that increase project efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience working with administrative processes
• Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred
• Public sector experience in contracting, statutory compliance, enforcement of standards and requirements, and delivery of mission services preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Good creative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Good negotiation skills to manage projects and develop new business
• Good interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills for interacting with and influencing team members, clients, thought leaders, and globally recognized subject matter experts
• Good human relations skills to select, coach and mentor team members
• Personal computer and business solutions software skills
Ability to manage project(s) up to medium complexity and size, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to switch between tasks quickly
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to create and maintain formal and informal network
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company