Junior Risk Manager
PARTNERS GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$8000
You will be a part of the Quantitative & Risk Management team, comprising 30 members across Switzerland, Denver, Singapore and Luxembourg.
- Monitoring product-level FX exposure and help manage the firm's ~USD 35 billion hedging program
- Liaising with deal teams and portfolio managers to fund the firm's investment pipeline, aligning deal flow and client demand
- Conducting research and market analysis for submissions to the firm's Global Portfolio Committee
- Engaging on new projects to drive operational efficiency and expand the scope of the team's analysis
- A keen interest in international financial markets and market mechanisms
- Strong quality excellence and ability to work error-free
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Experience in development (e.g. Python, SQL) is considered an advantage
- Masters or post-graduate degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics or a similar quantitative field is considered an advantage
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company