Junior Software Developer
SOUTHERN RIDGES CAPITAL PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$8000
Southern Ridges Capital is looking for a junior software developer to join its core software development team. The core software development team is a relatively new team and will play a crucial role in developing the software and technological infrastructure of the company. As one of the founding members of the core development team, you will have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects that will support a variety of teams(operations, risk, trading, research, quant) across the firm.
• Software developers with 0-5 years of experience. Fresh graduates welcomed!
• Excellent academic background in computer science or related subject.
• Strong background in algorithms and data structures.
• Programming skills in Python, Java/C# is a must.
• Programming skills in C++ is a plus.
• Experience working with relational(SQL) databases.
• Understanding of concurrent, multi-threaded applications a plus.
• Experience building FIX bridges is a HUGE plus.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Internal GUIs and analytics to assist with trading and risk
• Automate processes to improve efficiency of trade execution
• Work closely with the Risk Team to build risk monitoring processes and metrics
• Build dashboard for easy visualization of risk and pnl data
• Automate and simplify PnL reporting (quick daily flash) and Official PnL Reporting
Closing on 24 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company